Saturday 17 November 2012

You did not know me


This article was composed by me 2009 but today am grateful to publish it.
"Future"
 You did not know me;
You did not understand me;
because you were not interested,
because you did not care;
Education is key to me'
It is my first priority.
I love education
I love being independent.
                                      You thought I was a drunkard;
                                      You thought I was a failure,
                                       Because u did not know me.
                                       Because you wanted to destroy me
                                       Incline your ears,
                                       Open your eyes and you will see who I am.
Soon you will wish the mountains swallow you,
You will wish you were never born
You will wish to die but death will run from you,
You shall watch as the son of man rises
like sunrise, with great power.
The rivers shall sing praises,
and the leaders of the Kingdom shall tremble with fear.
                                        You did not know me.
                                        A wise leader has regained his power
                                       Kindness, Peace and Love is with him forever.

Help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment