Sunday 18 November 2012

Acknowledgements


"CPUT open day"
There are some things in life that may come easy but most things worth having or achieving will only come with dedication and tenacity to get it. My educational achievement for year 2012 did not come easy I may say. It was a combined effort of myself, my family, lecturers, colleagues and friends.

Therefore, I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation to all who supported me through out the year more especially, His Majesty King Mswati III for his continued financial support. My beloved aunt Her Royal Highness Princess Kwatiwako, my mother Sbonisiwe Mngomezulu for making sure that I have all I need to pursue my education endeavour. I cannot forget my younger sister Nonkululeko for her continues support and checking on me during my first months in Cape Town. I cannot leave friends who  played a major role in rebuilding my inner personality and for advises and courage both academically and in general life. On the other hand my academic success wouldn't be possible without my beloved lecturers Professor Narvan Bechan, Dr Elsabe Pepler, Marian Pike, Deidre Porthen, Jourbet Stefan, Miss Thabisa Nonzube and Rudolf Van Jaarsveldt. I honestly thank you for your guidance, assistance with queries and positive encouragement throughout the year.

Lastly, I thank all my colleagues for their patience in me more especially the guys I worked with through out the year Sheppard Botya, Thembela Lubelo, Athenkosi Tofile. My sisters, Nontado Nkuna, Msizo Dlambulo, and umkhaya Zandile Mcinziba. It wouldnt be fair if I leave my Public Relations Open day group Hanley Catlin, Majiet Rikki, Wagbafor Precious and Medjo Obam Parly Juliette.

Indeed it was great knowing and working with you, I truly appreciate your efforts. Furthermore, may I take this opportunity to express my gratitude for being part of my academic success and wish you the best in your academic, professional and private life too. You will always occupy a special place in my heart.

 "Togetherness is all about love and love is all about togetherness".- unknown author

No comments:

Post a Comment