Sunday 18 November 2012

My last leacture



"Embrace the gift of life"
http://www.actsweb.org/wordsofinspiration/gift_life.php

My last lecture is simple. I guess looking back at my past articles you might already know what am going to talk about, 'Life'. love life, it is important, it is valuable, like diamond and gold.

I wish I had so much space and time to write about this but as a simple person I will rap it like this. Don't be afraid to be who you are. Don't keep yourself from expressing love, Kindness, and patience. Don't cut yourself from the things that nourish your soul. Live in the spirit of life. There are no wall to keep you captive. You are as beautiful as you choose to be. Never let anyone undermine your intelligence, we are all equally intelligent in different ways. Furthermore, make use of the resource that are at you disposal to create a better future  for yourself and the country as well. Remember no good life can be lead without some bad days too. However, an idle mind is a devil's playground and all that is reality was once but a dream. Thus think good and practise right.

My last words would be to encourage you to love the Lord with all your heart, soul and body. Make use of all you have to create a better relationship with your creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment