Saturday 17 November 2012

Living a single life



"Mr Single"
Living a single life at my age is not an easy thing. I tend to disappoint people who truly love and want to be with me for the rest of their lives.

Single life is a little lonely but it has one of the happiest times in my life. No arguments, no drama, no stress just pure happiness.  In fact, the single life is a warm breeze I can do my own thing , go as I please, date whoever, make no commitment, not worry about getting used to people, cheat on, lie on and no tears falling down my face because of someone. Most importantly I can work on myself and goals independently. However being single can be torched and depression sometimes, if  looking for sexual one night stand or friends with benefits I have to arrange that while still time and make sure the partner knows what the story of the night.

Honestly speaking, I do not need to be loved, not at the cost of myself. The single relationship that is truly central and crucial in a life is the relationship to the self. out of all people in a lifetime, I am the only one I can  never lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment