Thursday 15 November 2012

Only bad things happen quickly.



"the unbelievable"
ttps://www.google.co.za/search?num=10&hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=562&q=only+bad+things+happen+q

This statement  'only bad things happens quickly' reminds me of my days of trouble. Everything happened so fast, I couldn't believe it when the storm was over but I am glad that after everything I still don't let life pass by me.

Year 2007 was the most troubling year for me , I got a car accident, lost my car and  business, and eventually my step mother passed away while I was still nursing my injuries. It was never easy but trouble was already in the house, there was no way out and I could see all my hard work varnishing slowly but surely. However, when there is darkness, you live with hope that soon there would be light. That's what kept me going till today where I can see a bright light at the end of the tunnel.

I have seen everything in this life time and one thing is certain. When the bad things are over you don't come out the same person who walked in.

No comments:

Post a Comment