Friday 16 November 2012

My beloved Mother

"Sbo Mngomezulu"
My mother is absolutely an amazing lady. She has Three children, I, as the first born and my two little sisters and she has done so much for each of us.

My mother is my inspiration and motivation. When I was down she picked me up, wiped my tears and showed me the way forward. Indeed she is a wonderful women, embedded in her heart is God's word. With her wisdom she teaches us that it is not the fastest runner that always win the race but time and a chance is a factor. With these words my mother doesn't favour anyone over the other, no matter if one does something great, while others just sit back and watch. All she believe in is that everything happens on its own time. Not that mom promotes laziness, she hates lazy people on the other hand she knows that no matter how much you try, if its not you time you will not succeed.

My mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavour by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment