Sunday 18 November 2012

How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

 

"Year of direction"
If I did not know how old I am, then I will be the same age as I am now. What can change that? A number doesn't change anything but the years spent on earth determine how old I am, whether I have an idea or not, I will still be the same age. For Example, lets say I'm 26 years old but I don't know. I will still be the same age.

If I had never know my age, it wouldn't matter or be an important thing to me. I will be enjoying life and forgetting about the responsibility that the people would have expected from me. Sometime the community expect you to behave differently when you are old but they are not always consistent with their expectations. For example; when a rich old man behaves like a 7 year old kid, they assume he is right. On the other hand when a poor person act the same way, they persecute him. Consequently, I would behave in a way that I feel is right at that particular time. However, by this time I would assume I'm about to reach 35 years old. looking at things ,I have already completed my B-tech degree and soon to enrol for my M-tech, then straight to work. By 35 years I would have expected the best of my living days, like having a family, good job and very much independent.

After all if I did not know my age, I would look at other people of the same sex and of known age and compare myself with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment