Friday 16 November 2012

God's Message to me


"God's message"
http://my.opera.com/sukku/blog/index.dml/tag/love
It is true, I am not a saint neither can a human being on earth judge me. The truth is I love my God and he loves me too.

The reason am writing this article is to spread God message that he gave me one day. I was sleeping on my bed at home and God spoke to me. He open the book of wisdom on Isaiah 41:10 where it says " My son don't be afraid. I am with you. Don't tremble with fear . I am your God. I will make you strong as I protect you with my right arm and give you victories. Indeed I was in a mist at that time and the Lord opened my eyes. He then lead me outside of the house and told me, "my son look up in the sky". I looked, first thing I saw was the stars and he said "the stars are your signs that I am the living God, I was there before creation. Am the beginning and the end so worship me".

As I walk and face the world everyday, I know one thing that the Almighty God is my guider, my protector and my strength and my duty is to serve and worship him at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment