Friday 16 November 2012

My family's role through my recovery process

God blessed me with 3 sisters and a brother. first Her Royal Highness (HRH) Princess Khombisile, Nonkululeko Mbelu and Nomcebo Mngomezulu and my one and only brother and best friend His Royal Highness (HRH) Prince Mhawu Gordon. I dearly love my family. In times of need they were always there for me.

I remember after my car accident so many believe I will not rise again even one of my cousins had confidence to tell me on the face after the demise of our mother (not biological mother) " that we are left in the open like a goat's anus". She thought it was the end not realizing that it was just the beginning. (“Sometimes people do not realise that it takes the fall of the Kingdom to see Royalty bow down onto his/her knees”, said His Royal Highness Prince Sobandla). Through out my recovery, I counted on you for motivation. Sometimes I would feel pain when my sister Khombisile would tell be she drove all the way from Johannesburg just to see how I was recovering. My brother was always there next to me 24/7 in hospital and everywhere. I could see the pain in his eyes when he looked at me helplessly in that hospital bed. I guess he was asking "why him Lord?". but God is the best planner. I could write till morning when talking about my beloved brother. Coming to South Africa 2008, I meet my younger sister Nonkululeko. Oh my God what a supporting sister. Without complaining she nurtured and assisted me stand up, those were my last days of recovery. I remember when she could throw away some of my clothes because she couldn't wash them.. lol.. Oh! what a sister. Lastly, is my mother's last born Nomcebo , all i can say is that in every person there is goodness.

Indeed my beloved family played a magnificent role in ensuring that I recover and stand tall against my enemies. May the Almighty God bless them with peace and prosperity.


HRH Prince Mhawu & Mlandvo

"HRH Princes Khombisile"
Big sister

"Miss Nonkululeko Mbelu"
sister
 
"Nombeco Mngomezulu"
little sister


 

No comments:

Post a Comment