Saturday 22 September 2012

Why I have conversations?


conversation
http://jessestallone.com/2012/02/01/conversations/conversations/
 
There are so many reasons why I have conversations. But one of the main reasons is to scale my knowledge. From there I learn from my past mistakes thus be able to project the future and  learn new things simultaneously.

For my brighter future it is very important that I learn from my past mistakes so not to fall into the same pit again. Everyday of my life I have conversations either with myself and with people around me. However all this conversations have one goal, to help me understand life and grow. On the other hand some conversations are time waisting, more especially with fake friends, I conversate just to keep time going.

Professionally, as a Public Relations practitionner I conversate to create and maintain relationships. It is key in ensuring that I grow in the field.


No comments:

Post a Comment