Saturday 22 September 2012

100 Things to do before I die


"explore the unexplored"
http://www.packagetours.co.za/tours-by-type/camping-overland/359-kalahari-and-west-coast-9-days.html
 Writing 100 things to do before I die can waste lots of my time thus I will shorten it. Before I die I would love to explore the unexplored in my beautiful continent Africa.

As I grew to understand life, I have learnt that he who never walks except where he sees other men's tracks will make no discoveries. likewise, walking on the white men's track will not help explore the opportunities of the beautiful continent, but will limit our minds to an individual's understanding. There are so many things to be explored in Africa including mesmerising places where one can enjoy the total tranquillity or be part of the endless crown. Moreover, Africa is still to find its governance system. Therefore, it is within my destiny to ensure Africa finds a system of governance that is in line with 'ubuntu'. "I Africa itakwakha kwayo."

Julius Cesar once said cowards die many times before their death. Thus before I die I want to take the road less travelled and live a life less ordinary, not living by the ideology of a white men. There is still so much to explore in Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment