Thursday 6 September 2012

My Big Fat Dream


I am just an ordinary man in this world, but look at me because I believe and I dream big time. I have huge dreams. My big fat dream is being a billionaire and being on the cover of the  Forbes Magazine.

Dreaming is great but nothing happens until you wake up. I know my world is flooded with motivational proclamation and anecdotes about following my dreams and accomplishing my goals in life. However there is a thin line between dreaming and living a dream. The key is to be willing to take risks. In the past big guns like Bill Gates took the risk and quit school moreover managed to appear not once but many times in the Magazine. The question "do I have to take that route and quit University?

In life I have learnt that if there is no opportunity to fail, then there really is no opportunity to succeed. Therefore to make progress I have to face my fears then my big fat dream will become a reality. 


"the world's richest"
http://www.magazineera.com/content/forbes?page=5




No comments:

Post a Comment