Saturday 22 September 2012

Have You Figured a Second Head Fake?

It will be damn stupid of me to deny this. Yes, I have figured the second head fake. It is the unrealistic head that controls the things I do, therefore my second head fake is my passion for richness.

A second head fake is like phantom pain. For example in an amputated limp, you constantly feel pain of something that doesn't exist. Likewise with the second head fake, it controls my thinking while it doesn't exist. My passion for richness controls the things I do, it makes me selfish and self-centred. I want everything for myself, I don't care how I get it and who is hate along the line but as long as I get what I want. However, because am an ethical person the second head fake protects my economy from strangers that want a share they don't deserve.
A second head fake messes your life if you not aware of it. It can destroy you completely from the earth surface. It is like a weevil in a maize seed, it eats the inside and leave the shell.  
"fake head"
image source:www.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment