Friday 7 September 2012

Were people meant to be unhappy?

"totally unhappy"
http://rheasan.deviantart.com/art/CRYING-BABY-169412366

Do not think that anyone was “meant to be unhappy.” I have gone through rough patches in my life, and it does get better, thought it may take some time. Trust me when I say, it is all worth it. To finally achieve true happiness.

I have just learned in my past three years in the University that you need to figure out who the positive people are in your life and the negative people. You need to focus all of your energy towards the positive ones. I can’t believe it took me that long to figure that out, but it really works, and after three and a half years in Varsity, I finally find my way. Imagine what you would like to see change or happen in your life and take action. However some people are wolfs in sheep skins. You will never figure them out until you put them into test. True friends wont sterb you on your back.

I believe that thinking positive can have a great positive influence in your life and your choosing. Remember, no good life can be led without some bad days too.

No comments:

Post a Comment