Tuesday 24 July 2012

What motivates me?

"Crystal ball"
Motivation is both the desire and willingness to do something. It is what gets me started and whats keeps me going. I always require motivation in my life to go through the difficult times. My high ambitions for luxury keeps me wanting even more bigger things.

One thing that gets me motivated is an ant. I learn many things from an ant. An ant is a very small insect but very wise and ambitious. It searches for an alternative way when it meets an obstacle and it never turns back. It has discipline and foresight. It knows that it wont get food in the rainy season, so it collects the food before summer begins. Most essential it feels failure is the first step to success. It wont give up until it reaches its goal. However it can die while working hard to archive its goal. It is always in danger from bigger animals.

Staying motivated is a challenge in any life. I am always most likely to stay motivated if I have plenty of good reasons to accomplish the goals and are mindful of the consequences of failure. All in one results and growing are the bases of my motivation.









1 comment:

  1. This is a well written piece. I especially like the imagery you used to express your message. Well done.

    ReplyDelete