Tuesday 31 July 2012

Why would I be the most famous?

"The Lion and King of Swaziland"
This is a simple question to answer considering my background. Indeed everybody would love to return a hand for people who have showed how much they care for them, same with me. If I were to be the world's famous for 15 minutes, I would love to be famous for being loyal to my King and family. They are all I have on this earth and have supported me academically and in life generally.

Since my biological father passed away years back when I was 7 years old, my family more especially the King raised me as if I was his own son. He ensure that I receive proper education that enable me to stand on my own as a man. However, no good life can be lead without some bad days too, as a human being myself sometimes I blame my family for my failers. I completed high school and spent several years before joining tertiary. At home there is no opportunity to grow as an individual but you are always made to depend on others.

Being true to myself is about developing and expressing my special talents and uniqueness; doing things that I feel I was born to do and that is protecting the Swazi monarch and my King. My happiness is always embedded on my loyalty to His Majesty thus being famous for being honest and loyal to him, I believe will open the heavens doors for me and my siblings and also guarantee me an award of honor from my ancestors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment