Tuesday 24 July 2012

List your top 200 achievements.

Champions of engineering stand
Listing top 200 achievement is very impossible for a young man like me. I Am still in the making, everyday is an opportunity to learn, grow and achieve something. I will just list few categories whom I believe when critically analysed will make a list of the top 200 achievements..

Academically, I have achieved a Diploma in Public Relations Management. There are so many achievements which fall under education including my graduating at Pre-school, My exception in mathematics from Primary to High school and many more. Culturally, I achieved being in the disciplinary committee in my regiment at a young age. Again many achievements fall under this category including winning all cases against me and changing the way the regiment was organised  and its culture. However, I have achieved even much bigger socially (captain in my team under 14), Politically (member of the constitution drafting committee in Swaziland) and materially (have a car).

It is then for you to break down the categories and make a list of 200 achievements. All my achievement are linked together. They have made me what I am today, a B-Tech Public Relations student at CPUT and being part of the open day organising team for the Champions of Engineering stand was my great achievement academically. 

No comments:

Post a Comment