Saturday 6 October 2012

Watch this space

"will own this baby soon"





"they say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself"~ Andy Warhol

Without doubt, I am going to look back at 07 July 2007, where I was involved in a car accident that brought lots of changes in my life. I was left with permanent injuries that left me in support of a walking stick for as long as I live. However, today Am climbing higher one step at a time, watch this space.

This day destroyed many of my future plans including that of my career as a private pilot. On August 2007, I was due to begin my Private Pilot License (PPL) in Port Alfred after passing medical test in Pretoria, and proving  capabilities of flying an airplane. All this efforts went down the drain. However, one of my friends told me "there is always a positive angle to look at things". Indeed his words were eye opening. Today, I look at life in a different perspective. Besides all the injuries I sustained during the car accident, I am still moving forward. I have changed my career path and looking forward at the crystal ball."I am never standing still, and that makes my life pretty exiting.

So needless to say that year 2007 was a sad and eye opening year, thus changes had to be made and with immediate effect. Indeed I began my life career from scratch and I am looking forward to ownership of greater things. Watch my space, I won't retreat without a fight. Soon I will look back at the past and smile "wow this is me".

"with a new day comes new strength and new thoughts ~ Author unknown

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you! Life has it's path. There was a reason why you were chosen to go a different route. It will become clear in the future. Just continue with confidence and passion for life, then you'll realise the purpose of it all x

    ReplyDelete