Friday 12 October 2012

Thinking about you

Madly in love
More and more I found my self thinking about you. Wondering where you are, what you are thinking and doing. Indeed it hurts a little not to be with you, but I can live with that for now, knowing that we'll spend the rest of our lives together.

I am writing this article because I think about you daily, you have become my addiction, my world, my life, my friend, just the lady I want. Every time I hear that one song, you on my mind from start to finish. You are heavenly sent. A gift from God and our future together will be filled with happiness and laughter which we truly deserve. However, thinking about you might make me jealous and insecure sometimes but that risk is worth to take.  You are like a sailing ship that brings food across the sea.

I probably don't know all the right things to say, but my feelings and words are from the heart. In the midst of it all, the thought of you calms and refreshes me - makes me smile in spite of my situation.
                                 "your charm is worth more than gold"

No comments:

Post a Comment