Sunday 12 August 2012

Misfortunes are Blessings in Disguise


"time will tell"
There is a Chinese saying: Misfortunes are blessings in disguise. Not only do I believe that this is true bout I also live by it. Whenever something happens, I don't look at it as a misfortune or bad luck but as the opposite.

For me its a challenge to fight until I get what I want. But I also believe that sometimes not getting what you want can be God's way of saying "its not your time yet. I have reserved even better  and greater things for you. All you need is patience." There are many people whose lives have been changed for the better by their misfortunes. If only we could  understand that sometimes a loss or bad experience can turn up not to be the end of us but the beginning of something good.

We all had those dreams that never materialised but we realised that it was for the best that it didn't. Truly misfortunes can sometimes be blessings in disguised.

No comments:

Post a Comment