Sunday 12 August 2012

I am...a Thinker.


"with great analytical skills"
You cannot be true to yourself until you know who you are. Being true to yourself is about developing and expressing your talents and uniqueness, doing things you feel you were born to do. Likewise, with me, I had to make time to find out my core values and discover my passion. Indeed thinking is my greatest talent.

Thinking requires time, patience and most importantly loneliness more often. In everything I do I think first, sometimes it takes much of my time to even come with the simplest solution. As a thinker I have great analytical skills, I focus on the most minute details and my ability to conceptualise ideas easily allows me to anticipate exactly where things might go wrong. I also have a split personality; On one hand, my matter of fact manner means that I am consistent and accurate. On the other hand I have an insatiable curiosity and keen ability to look within myself for inspiration.

Furthermore, my thoughts are organised and I love the planning and problem solving process of any undertaking. When it comes to measuring success I don't rely on the outside praise. To me, the act of achieving is reward enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment