Thursday 17 May 2012

My Long-term Thinking

There are lot of people in my life who do not understand my long- term thinking. I am sure many of my decisions look very dump if you only project a month or a year ahead. I have hared more than one person talk about me "Mlandvo is either really smart or really dump." one between the two. The reality is simple that I have a long time projection.
"the power of the mind"


However,short-term thinking dominates this planet. A person like me who embraces revolutional risk and thinks decades ahead doesn't fit in very well. Therefore, it is one of the reasons it is so important for me to install good habits. In short-term, its a struggle, often a painful one.

The universe could turn against me, and it wouldn't make me want to give up. It would probably just inflame me more. I never get discouraged because I believe my approach to life will produce some amazing results in the long run. It is only a matter of time.  It is really amazing how much long term difference just a small change you make today can make. Just little more self discipline, a little more courage, a little more persistence, and a little more enthusiasm. These can produce huge returns in the long run.
What keeps me from getting discouraged when my failures out number my successes is to keep thinking long-term. I often must endure a lot of failures to hit the next big breakthrough. So I just plow through those failures as fast as possible. It is like a conveyor belt, there is always a new success on that belt somewhere ahead, and the faster the belt moves, the sooner it will arrive.















No comments:

Post a Comment