Friday 27 April 2012

Rest in Peace Your Highness




Your Royal Highness, today the 29 April is a day you left us and returned to the ancestors. Its a day of remembrance for me. When people around me are celebrating freedom day, I am mourning your departure.
Your Highness, I Hope you are looking down at me from up above smiling as you see me putting my best effort in my everyday life, trying to be the best I can be. You may not be here physically but my thoughts are always with you and memories of you are still fresh... It pains so much to face the fact that for the rest of my life I will go through without you, it feels like yesterday when you were with me and it just hurts me so much when I remember you in your bedroom the day you last shared your wisdom with us. Today I still struggle with the fact that you are not physically here. I just want you to know that you are still the No.1 father to me and I will always love your highness.

It hurts so much that I think of you everyday and deeply miss you.
May you soul Rest In Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment